My Inamorato




My Inamorato

Hundreds and thousands miles away,
there lives a handsome boy,
The first time I spoke to him,
it felt an everlasting joy.

All night long we yap asay to glory,
like there is no tomorrow,
Pursuit of happiness is what he gifted,
cz he sure knows to take away my sorrow.

I've never felt so much in love,
never felt so ever wanted,
He is the answer to my prayers,
to all the times I've chanted.

A pleasant smile is what he wears,
a man with a heart of gold,
But when he gets possessive you see,
he goes all berserk, ten-fold!

Precious moments we've had together,
They're way too many to mention.
Desperately waiting for the day when I'd jump and say,
'He said Yes!' to the proposal in question.

We know we can be together at all,
We're aware of our lives being such.
He will be gone away with someone someday,
But I'll continue to love him ever so much!

Comments