The Perfect Family



Four different people, four different thought,
Always we loved, sometimes we fought.
Who knew we'd get close jus like a pack,
So much that we've got each other's back!

A boy amongst three girls, too tough a battle,
Cz of his diplomacy, things would settle.
A marathoner, a health freak and superbly talented like no other,
He is like a sibling to me, need I say any further?

One of the other pretty ladies is who I call my cotton ball,
Though she feels otherwise, but she's the cutest of all.
She bumps and bangs into things, but only in office she says,
I say she is forgiven of breaking things, for the yummy coffee is makes!

The next one is my lil girl, bubbly and chirpy always,
A die-hard foodie I've ever known, her metabolism leaves me amazed.
Mommie is what she calls me, loves me as no other,
Naughtiest, loveliest and craziest girl, is this mommie's daughter!

Rare it is to find people like them, blessed so feels my soul,
'Nazar ka teeka' is what I'd apply, where the hell is my kohl?!
We laugh, we cry, we talk, we meet, we always protect one another,
God willing, this 'Perfect Family', will always be together!

Comments