The Heartbreak



Distance was all that kept us apart,
Love blossomed that moment when u stole my heart.
Lover and agape is what you became,
You even laughed at jokes that were typically lame!

Dreamed of spending my life with you,
Just didn't realize when time flew.
Frictions began, trusts shook,
Yet I would eagerly turn to your chat, just to have a look.

You said ill things and so did I,
But my love for you was never a lie.
Cried for you and shed tears of blood,
My heart always pained that I could hear it thud.

Drifting away from you would be my worst nightmare,
Didn't want either of us to be in despair.
You are hurt as much as I am,
It ought to be so, we were a fam!

Never thought something could kill me so much,
Never did I experience it but I miss ur touch.
But not hearing from you kinda proves you don't care,
Yet, I still love you, hope you're aware!
You could move on cz you were brave and strong,
I aint like you and to you I did nothing wrong!

P. S - I Love You

Comments

Post a Comment